While we are often not even aware of it, we rely on other people to keep us safe on a daily basis. This includes other drivers, who we count on to obey traffic safety laws, and property owners, who must keep public areas clear of safety hazards. We also rely on insurance companies to make it right when we are injured and need to make a claim on a policy. Unfortunately, far too often these other parties fail to uphold their duty to keep people safe and innocent people suffer as a result. If you were injured on the job or in a car crash or slip and fall that was not your fault and an insurance adjuster is giving you the runaround, call the personal injury attorneys at Samples Ames PLLC, for help. We are proud to provide injured victims with the highest quality personal representation in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Personal Injury Cases We Accept
We like to keep it simple. If you have suffered a physical or emotional injury because of another person’s negligence or carelessness—and that person or business has liability insurance—we will work with you to resolve your case. Personal injury claims we have successfully settled or litigated include the following:
- Vehicle crashes. If another driver caused a car, truck, or motorcycle crash and you or your passengers were seriously injured, you may have a battle with his insurance company ahead of you. If the other driver was uninsured, the fight may be with your own insurance adjuster. Our team will represent your interests either way.
- Commercial semi-truck crashes. Commercial vehicles are required to carry significant liability insurance policies. When a trucker causes a crash that leaves you injured, you need our attorneys to fight his attorneys to get you what you deserve.
- Pedestrian and bicycle crashes. Drivers are almost always at fault when they hit and injure a pedestrian or cyclist. These injuries can be devastating and you need an advocate on your side who understands the pitfalls of these kinds of cases.
- Slips and falls. Property owners have a duty to provide a safe environment for visitors, but when you slip in a grocery store, trip in a theater, or fall down a parking garage staircase, you have a heavy burden of proof to meet in order to be compensated for your injuries. We have the experience to evaluate and prepare slip and fall cases for success.
- Job-site injuries. When faulty equipment or unqualified sub-contractors cause a job-site injury, you may have a claim for compensation beyond your workers’ comp coverage. We will investigate and root out the liable parties.
- Dog attacks. Because of Texas’s “one-bite” law, it can be tricky to hold a dog owner responsible when you or your child is attacked. Save time and aggravation by contacting our attorneys right away.
- Sexual abuse and assault. While abusers will face criminal charges, they can also be sued for damages for the injuries they cause their victims. We handle these cases with the compassion and sensitivity they deserve.
No matter how you were injured, if another party was at fault, we will hold them accountable for compensating you so that you can get your life back on track.
We Go the Extra Mile
At Samples Ames PLLC, we don’t settle for the first offer an insurance company makes. We don’t work on volume. Instead, we fight to maximize the value of each and every case we accept. This means preparing the case for trial and seeking out multiple liable parties. Our understanding of the nuances of the law allows us to make recoveries other firms thought were impossible.
Contact Us Today to Schedule a Free Case Review
When you are recovering from injuries caused by another person, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your case. If we can help, we will get started right away, and you won’t owe us a dime until we win your case. If we can’t help, we will not make promises we can’t keep. You have nothing to lose by calling us. Our team is standing by to take your call!