- Hurst Office
460 West Harwood Road
Hurst, TX 76054
- Phone: (469) 466-2600
Why hire a small boutique law firm in Hurst instead of one of the mega-firms you’ve seen advertised on TV and billboards? For one thing, you will know exactly what you are getting. When you work with Samples Ames PLLC, you will get a lawyer on your case from start to finish. You will never be passed off to a claims adjuster or paralegal. And isn’t that why you are hiring a law firm—to work with a lawyer?
What We Can Do for You in Hurst
If you or a loved one was injured in a vehicle crash, slip and fall, job-site or retail mishap, dog attack, or sexual assault, you need an attorney who will work hard to maximize your compensation. Our lawyers always investigate alternative possibilities for recovery, including third-party negligence, defective products, and business-owner liability. Even though we are able to successfully settle most of our cases for top dollar, we prepare every case for trial just in case we are not satisfied with how negotiations are going. You cannot expect this kind of dedication from a big law firm.
How Do We Do it?
So, how are we able to get better results than our competitors? It starts with our willingness to work hard. Other firms work on volume and use armies of claims adjusters to settle your case over the phone with the insurance company. If a claim gets stuck and goes to trial, the lawyer often sees the file for the first time on the day of the trial. We don’t work like that at Samples Ames PLLC. We tailor our approach to each case we get, applying our technical expertise in the law to every situation in order to maximize the results. We know how cases are won and have managed to help clients that other law firms have turned down.
Accidents do happen, but more often than not, what we call an accident is actually not accidental at all. For example, when someone runs a red light, texts while driving, or gets behind the wheel after having a few beers and causes a crash—it was no accident. At Samples Ames PLLC, we take this distinction very seriously. If another party acted in a negligent or willful manner and you were injured as a result, you have the right to pursue that party for compensation and we are here to help you do just that.
What Makes a Personal Injury Claim
In order to have a viable personal injury claim in Texas, the following must be true:
- You have suffered injuries. These can be physical, mental, or emotional injuries caused by a fall, vehicle crash, assault, or any other mishap. This also includes economic injuries, from unpaid medical bills to an inability to earn a living.
- Someone else caused these injuries. If you are the only one at fault in the cause of your own injuries, you do not have a claim. However, if you did nothing wrong and were injured because someone else acted negligently, carelessly, or willfully, you may have a case.
- The at-fault party has the ability to pay. You can’t get blood from a stone, as they say. If the person who caused your injuries has no insurance and no personal assets, you will not be able to get anything from them. However, most people have automotive and homeowner’s insurance. Commercial vehicles and places of business often have large insurance policies. Our personal injury attorneys will negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurers, or take them to court if necessary to get you the settlement you deserve.
The team at Samples Ames PLLC will pursue every avenue of compensation on your behalf. When you work with us, you can rest assured that we will fight for you.
We're Car Accident Attorneys
Research has shown that crash victims who are represented by a skilled car accident attorney typically walk away with significantly more money in their pockets that those who attempt to negotiate their own settlement with the insurance company after a car wreck. An unrepresented driver is an easy target for well-trained, well-funded, and unscrupulous insurance company that only cares about their bottom line. There is never a charge for this consultation, and car accident cases are handled on contingency. So, you don’t pay unless we win your case.
We're Truck Accident Attorneys
An experienced truck accident attorney will know how to properly and thoroughly investigated a truck wreck, including evidence of impairment of the driver by drugs, alcohol, insufficient rest, drowsiness from sleep apnea, or underlying medical conditions. Samples Ames PLLC has the skills and experience to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve; whether you were operating the semi-truck or impacted by it.
Visit Us in Our Hurst Office
Looking for a personal injury lawyer near you? Schedule your free initial consultation in our Hurst office today. If it’s easier for you, we also have offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. Either way, you will not pay us a cent until we win for you. You have nothing to lose by filling out the form on this page and coming in for a case review. If we can help, we will!
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 03/30/2021 How To Handle Your Own Personal Injury Case - Part 2
- Posted on 03/16/2021 How To Handle Your Own Personal Injury Case - Part 1
- Posted on 10/30/2020 Truck Safety Regulations
- Posted on 02/12/2021Trucks violated Federal speed regulations for slick roads.
- Posted on 12/07/2020Progressive – Give Them 15 Minutes, and You'll Regret It For Years
- Posted on 11/30/2020Geico Insurance - The Talking Gecko Does Not Speak The Truth