You never know when a crash, fall, or tragic death of a loved one will forever change your life. The more you understand about your legal rights in such a situation, the better prepared you will be to protect yourself from insurance companies and lawyers for other involved parties who don’t care about your rights. By subscribing to our e-newsletter, you will get the information you need in your email inbox every month. Whether you are currently a client or just want to stay informed, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter today!
What You Will Get Each Month
We work hard to put together a newsletter that provides subscribers with a variety of information about the law and our firm. In any given month, you might see features such as the following:
- Articles explaining the basics of personal injury law in Texas.
- Profiles on our attorneys and legal team members.
- Recent cases we have settled or tried and what the results were.
- Thoughts and advice from our attorneys.
- Local events that may be of interest to our clients.
- Testimonials from current and former clients.
- Recipes, crafts, and puzzles from our staff members.
- Much more!
We want our newsletter to be a way for potential clients to learn about our firm and for former clients to keep in touch with us after their cases have concluded. Fill out the form on this page to subscribe and we will send you your first issue right away.
What We Do at Samples Ames PLLC
We accept all types of personal injury claims and are happy to offer free case reviews to anyone injured by a negligent party. Cases we have taken in the past include:
- Car crashes
- Commercial truck collisions
- Dog bites
- Libel and slander cases
- Swimming pool injuries
- Slip and falls
- Daycare sexual abuse
- Boat crashes
- Pedestrian injuries
- Tractor malfunctions
- And more
Any of these tragedies could happen to you at any time. Be prepared for the unexpected. Sign up for our newsletter and do not hesitate to contact us if you or a loved one has been injured in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 05/25/2020 The 10-Step Guide to Personal Injury Auto Accident Lawsuits
- Posted on 04/01/2020 Heartburn drug Zantac recalled. We are currently reviewing cases for users of this dangerous drug.
- Posted on 01/17/2020 Know Your Rights When An Insurance Company Denies Your Claim
- Posted on 06/01/2020What You Need To Know Before Talking To An Insurance Adjuster | Dallas-Fort Worth
- Posted on 05/27/2020Slip & Fall Statute Of Limitations | Farmers Branch | Dallas-Fort Worth
- Posted on 05/24/2020Premises Liability FAQ | Farmers Branch | Dallas-Fort Worth