There are many out-of-pocket expenses incurred during the filing and proceedings of a lawsuit. In order to avoid placing an undue burden on victims who are already suffering from an injury, our firm advances any fees or costs that must be paid in order to make your case as strong as possible, such as:
- Court filing fees
- Copying and mailing costs
- Document preparation fees
- Photo and video production costs
- Expert witness fees
- Miscellaneous costs incurred during trial
- Storage and preservation costs, such as the storage of a damaged vehicle or other evidence that must be carefully preserved
Our personal injury attorneys represent injury clients on a contingency fee arrangement. This means you won't pay anything upfront. If we prevail in your case, a percentage of the recovery that we all agree to in advance will be used to pay a fee for legal services, plus any costs the firm incurred to investigate and litigate your case.
Questions? Ask a Texas Personal Injury Lawyer
At Samples Ames PLLC, we have the financial strength to pursue your case against the nation’s largest corporations and insurance companies. If you have questions after an injury in Texas, please use the contact information on this page to set up your free initial case review.