texas_mexicoYes. If you experienced a personal injury, or there's indication of the wrongful death of a loved one due to someone else's negligence, you have a right to compensation.

However, financial recovery doesn't happen automatically, even if another party was clearly at fault for your injuries.

How to Take Action

Whether you are a Mexican citizen, a United States citizen, or a citizen of another country, it's crucial to act quickly after a personal injury or wrongful death incident. This means formally notifying the right insurance companies of your claim and if necessary, filing a formal complaint in a Texas court.

Whether you were hurt in a motor vehicle crash, a workplace incident, a slip and fall in a retail store, or some other type of circumstance, you can expect the person or entity responsible for your injuries—or their insurance carriers—will try to pay you as little as possible. The same is true if your loved one died because of someone else’s negligence.

You need to be prepared to protect your rights and potential compensation. Texas personal injury cases can result in significant recoveries of damages for things such as past and future medical costs, lost income, out of pocket expenses, physical pain, and emotional suffering.

You're not expected to know how to navigate the Texas judicial system alone. Instead, as a Mexican citizen, you have the right to work with a personal injury lawyer experienced with state law to protect your rights. Please contact our skilled legal team today using the contact information on this page to schedule your free, no-obligation, confidential consultation.

James Ames
Helping personal injury and car / truck accident victims in Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas and Fort Worth.

Get Help Now

Fill out this short form and we will call you to set up an appointment for a free consultation as soon as possible. You don’t have to suffer anymore. Reach out to us today!