You never know when you will be the victim of another person’s negligence or carelessness. When you follow our personal injury attorney blog, you will stay informed of the steps you should take after an injury to protect your claim and how our law firm can help when you or a loved one is seriously harmed.
- Page 1
Shared Scooters and Resulting Injuries: Who Is Liable? Companies like Bird and Lime are behind the shared scooter craze popping up in cities like Dallas. Although fun, they can be very dangerous. Here's why:
Texas Car Insurance Requirements Texas requires all motorists to meet certain minimums of liability auto insurance coverage. Here's what you should know about mandatory and optional policies.
Texas Personal Injury Statute of Limitations You have limited time to file a case after a Texas car crash or other personal injury incident. Find out how long you have and why to take action quickly.
- Posted on 04/22/2019Shared Scooters and Resulting Injuries: Who Is Liable?
- Posted on 08/17/2018Texas Car Insurance Requirements
- Posted on 08/17/2018Texas Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
- Posted on 04/17/2019 Drivers and Pedestrians Need Legal Help When Scooters Cause Injuries
- Posted on 08/08/2018 Stand Up to Drunk or Distracted Drivers When They Cause Your Injuries in Dallas or Fort Worth
- Posted on 07/13/2018 The Truth About Texas Bus Crashes