Our attorneys share their thoughts about a variety of topics in these regular blog posts. Whether you are the victim of someone else’s negligence or not, these posts will help you better understand the law and what your rights are when you or a loved one is injured by another person's negligence.
- Page 1
DEVASTATION FROM A DRUNK DRIVER: What can you do to recover financially after injury or death from a drunk driving accident?The question in drunk driving accident cases often is can any money be recovered, and from whom? Find out more here (5 min read).
Trucks violated Federal speed regulations for slick roads.Many factors are possible, but the last chance to prevent that crash lied with the truckers, whose speed violated Federal regulations.
The Difference Between Car Crash Injury Claims and Commercial Truck Wreck Claims in TexasMany injury law firms do not recognize the differences in how these cases should be prosecuted and tried, which can cost you significantly in the final outcome.
Important Evidence in Car Accident CasesThe more evidence you have to support your personal injury claim, the more likely you are to protect yourself from any fabricated defenses. (5 Minute Read)
Wrong Way Drivers Must Be Held Accountable for the Death, Mayhem, and Tragedy they CauseWrong Way Drivers Must Be Held Accountable for the Death, Mayhem, and Tragedy they Cause, but is there anyone else that should be accountable?
Statute of Limitations on Car Accidents in Dallas, TexasFind out the statute of limitations on car accidents in Texas, and how soon after a car accident you should speak with an attorney.
How to Help Your Teen Driver Stay Safe on the RoadIt's important to keep your teen safe on the road. Follow these safety tips to ensure you are doing everything to protect your loved ones!
Texting While Driving Laws in TexasUnder the new texting & driving law, all drivers are prohibited from using a wireless communications device to write, read, or send any electronic message.
What to Know Before You Buy Car Insurance in TexasTexas requires all motorists to meet certain minimums of liability auto insurance coverage. Here's what you should know about mandatory and optional policies.
- Posted on 09/07/2021DEVASTATION FROM A DRUNK DRIVER: What can you do to recover financially after injury or death from a drunk driving accident?
- Posted on 02/12/2021Trucks violated Federal speed regulations for slick roads.
- Posted on 10/16/2020The Difference Between Car Crash Injury Claims and Commercial Truck Wreck Claims in Texas
- Posted on 09/23/2020 11 Mistakes to Avoid After a Car Acccident
- Posted on 05/25/2020 The 10-Step Guide to Personal Injury Auto Accident Lawsuits
- Posted on 08/13/2019 Receiving Compensation for Facial Injuries from Traumatic Events