Our attorneys share their thoughts about a variety of topics in these regular blog posts. Whether you are the victim of someone else’s negligence or not, these posts will help you better understand the law and what your rights are when you or a loved one is injured by another person's negligence.
- Page 1
Wrong Way Drivers in Dallas, TX Must Be Held Accountable Wrong Way Drivers Must Be Held Accountable for the Death, Mayhem, and Tragedy they Cause, but is there anyone else that should be accountable?
Car Accident Statute Of Limitations | Farmer's Branch | Dallas-Fort Worth Find out the statute of limitations on car accidents in Texas, and how soon after a car accident you should speak with an attorney.
Keeping Your Teens Safe On The Road It's important to keep your teen safe on the road. Follow these safety tips to ensure you are doing everything to protect your loved ones!
Texas Texting & Driving Laws Under the new texting & driving law, all drivers are prohibited from using a wireless communications device to write, read, or send any electronic message.
Texas Car Insurance Requirements Texas requires all motorists to meet certain minimums of liability auto insurance coverage. Here's what you should know about mandatory and optional policies.
- Posted on 08/08/2020Wrong Way Drivers in Dallas, TX Must Be Held Accountable
- Posted on 05/07/2020Car Accident Statute Of Limitations | Farmer's Branch | Dallas-Fort Worth
- Posted on 01/29/2020Keeping Your Teens Safe On The Road
- Posted on 05/25/2020 The 10-Step Guide to Personal Injury Auto Accident Lawsuits
- Posted on 08/13/2019 Receiving Compensation for Facial Injuries from Traumatic Events
- Posted on 08/08/2018 Stand Up to Drunk or Distracted Drivers When They Cause Your Injuries in Dallas or Fort Worth