Our attorneys share their thoughts about a variety of topics in these regular blog posts. Whether you are the victim of someone else’s negligence or not, these posts will help you better understand the law and what your rights are when you or a loved one is injured by another person's negligence.
- Page 3
What to Look for When Choosing a Personal Injury Lawyer In order to get the most amount owed to you, you need to pick a good lawyer who is willing to fight and who won't settle with the insurance company.
Jury Holds Oncor Electric Accountable for Electric Shock A Dallas County Jury delivered a $2,600,000 verdict that proved Oncor placed improper insulation on its guy wires and had no program to inspect those wires.
Shared Scooters and Resulting Injuries: Who Is Liable? Companies like Bird and Lime are behind the shared scooter craze popping up in cities like Dallas. Although fun, they can be very dangerous. Here's why:
Texas Car Insurance Requirements Texas requires all motorists to meet certain minimums of liability auto insurance coverage. Here's what you should know about mandatory and optional policies.
Sexual Abuse in Texas Daycares It’s difficult to imagine your child being sexually abused at daycare. As a parent, learn what you can do if your child is hurt in this horrific way.fic way.
How a Business Contract May be Breached Was your business contract breached? Are you wondering how to protect your business now? Read this blog post for important information you need today.
Texas Personal Injury Statute of Limitations You have limited time to file a case after a Texas car crash or other personal injury incident. Find out how long you have and why to take action quickly.
- Posted on 03/11/2020Truck Unsecured Load Accident Attorney | Samples Ames, PLLC
- Posted on 03/11/2020Truck Brake Failure Accident Attorney | Samples Ames, PLLC
- Posted on 03/11/2020Trucking Compliance Accident Attorney | Samples Ames, PLLC
- Posted on 04/01/2020 Heartburn drug Zantac recalled. We are currently reviewing cases for users of this dangerous drug.
- Posted on 01/17/2020 Know Your Rights When An Insurance Company Denies Your Claim
- Posted on 12/09/2019 Texas Atty Can't End Claims Over Late-Filed Injury Suit